While our library locations may be closed, our website is ALWAYS OPEN! Think of ncwlibraries.org as a virtual library branch location.
To help you discover all that NCRL offers, librarians Sarah and Amanda will be sharing brief videos each week exploring our digital resources.
- Episode 1 – Website Overview
- Episode 2 – Check out eBook and audiobooks through Overdrive
- Episode 3 – Learn a new language with Rosetta Stone
- Episode 4 – Linked In Learning
- Episode 5 – RB Digital
- Episode 6 – Tumblebooks
- Episode 7 – Creativebug
- Episode 8 – Hoopla
- Episode 9 – Novelist
- Episode 10: Register for NCRL’s Virtual Summer Library Program
- Episode 11: Consumer Reports
- Episode 12: New York Times
- Episode 13: Virtual Author Programs
- Episode 14: Curbside Pickup
- Episode 15: Placing items on hold for Mail Order or Curbside Pickup
Sarah and Amanda will answer common questions about these resources and also share tips and tricks to ensure you have the best experience possible accessing all that NCRL offers online.
Have ideas for what you want Amanda and Sarah to explore and talk about? Email email@example.com new email.