Our mission is to connect the people of North Central Washington to vital resources and opportunities that foster individual growth and strengthen communities.
One way we fulfill this mission is to provide resources and services for educators, schools, parents, and students to promote literacy and lifelong learning. Use our free online resources and databases wherever you go with your library card to:
- Learn a new language! (Rosetta Stone)
- Show talking books in multiple languages (Tumblebooks and Hoopla)
- Stream music, documentaries, and movies (Hoopla)
- Teach information literacy through using reliable research databases (eLibrary Curriculum Edition, Proquest, SIRS Discoverer)
- Learn about other cultures, peoples, and history (Culturegrams and History Study Center)
- Improve your tech skills (LinkedIn Learning by Lynda.com)
- Research career fields and take quizzes to learn what career is a good fit for you (Ferguson’s Career Guide)
- Access thousands of eBook and eAudiobook Titles (Overdrive and Hoopla)
Find these resources and more at ncwlibraries.org/online-resources.
Also check out this list of curated resources for parents and teachers!