Now that you’re finding your way around our new website, we’d like to formally introduce you to a new digital media service we are now providing to you: Hoopla.
Exclusive to public libraries, Hoopla allows you to instantly stream and download commercial-free music, movies, TV shows, documentaries and audiobooks on your computer and mobile devices — free of charge with your library card!
Once you know where to find Hoopla on our website and get your account set up, it’s easy to browse and borrow materials. So let’s get started!
Where to find Hoopla
On our home page, click Books & More in the menu, then eBooks and eAudio, and finally click on Hoopla. That will take you to
the login page.
How to set up your account
- Click on Get Started.
- Type in your email address and create a password.
- Choose NCW Libraries in the pull-down menu.
- Enter your library card number (this will be the only time you need to provide this number).
Now you’re ready to explore the site!
A few more things to remember
- You can keep videos for three days, music for seven days and eBooks, Audiobooks and comics for 21 days. They automatically return themselves.
- There are no holds and no wait-lists! Everything on Hoopla is available to all users instantly.
- For your mobile devices, download the Hoopla app.
- Hoopla does not work with gaming systems and Roku.