Check out these fun resources for all ages and find inspiration for practicing gratitude this season.
Gratitude is My Superpower by Alicia Ortego
A children’s book about giving thanks and practicing positivity.
Last Stop on Market Street by Matt de la Pena
An award winning modern classic that offers an inclusive ode to kindness, empathy, gratitude, and finding joy in unexpected places.
Gracias/Thanks by Pat Mora
A young boy shares the everyday things that he is thankful for.
We are Grateful: Otsaliheliga by Traci Sorell
The Cherokee Community is grateful for blessings and challenges that each season brings.
My Heart Fills with Happiness by Monique Gray Smith
An invitation for readers of all ages to reflect on what makes them happy.
Thanku: Poems of Gratitude Edited by Miranda Paul
An anthology of over 30 poems from diverse writers using a variety of poetry forms, all centered around the theme of thankfulness.
- CDC Ideas for Practicing Gratitude
- If You Feel Thankful, Write It Down. It’s Good for your Health from NPR
- How to Practice Gratitude from Mindful.org
- How to Practice Gratitude and Improve Your Family’s Mental Health from the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Reader’s Share What They’re Grateful For from the New York Times **Click here to access the NYTimes Online with your library card.