At your Library
We Take your Safety Seriously
What We Are Doing
- Library Staff are wearing masks.
- Common areas and surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Returned Items are quarantined for 24 hours before being re-shelved.
- We are encouraging the use of our online resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are libraries open to the public?
Our libraries are open for limited services at 25% capacity, so please keep your visits to 30 minutes or less.
Are Mail Order Library and Interlibrary Loans available?
When can I return items I’ve checked out?
Return materials through the book drop at all 30 of our locations, 24/7.
Will you be offering any story times or author events in the near future?
Can you help me with accessing the digital resources or placing a hold?
How will you ensure items are safe to checkout?
We are following guidance from the CDC and the Washington State Department of Health, which recommend a 24-hour quarantine on library materials.
Trusted Covid-19 Information Sources
Stay healthy and safe by using trusted and reliable sources of information:
Access the Library from Anywhere at Anytime
During this challenging time, there are many ways you can continue to access library resources without visiting your local branch through our
- Borrow eBooks, eAudiobooks through Hoopla and Overdrive.
- Stream critically-acclaimed movies, documentaries, foreign films and more through Kanopy.
- Stream tv shows, movies, documentaries, and music through Hoopla.
- Read the latest news from the New York Times, the Seattle Times, and more
- Take a class and learn a new skill through LinkedIn Learning through Lynda.com