At your Library
We Take your Safety Seriously
What We Are Doing
- Library staff are wearing masks.
- Common areas and surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- We are encouraging the use of our online resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are libraries open to the public?
Our libraries are currently open for limited services at 50% capacity.
Are Mail Order Library and Interlibrary Loans available?
When can I return items I’ve checked out?
Return materials through the book drop at all 30 of our locations, 24/7.
Will you be offering any story times or author events in the near future?
Can you help me with accessing the digital resources or placing a hold?
How will you ensure items are safe to checkout?
The CDC and Department of Health guidance does not suggest an added risk for COVID from surface transmission off common items like library materials.
Trusted Covid-19 Information Sources
Stay healthy and safe by using trusted and reliable sources of information:
Access the Library from Anywhere at Anytime
During this challenging time, there are many ways you can continue to access library resources without visiting your local branch through our
- Borrow eBooks, eAudiobooks through Hoopla and Overdrive.
- Stream critically-acclaimed movies, documentaries, foreign films and more through Kanopy.
- Stream tv shows, movies, documentaries, and music through Hoopla.
- Read the latest news from the New York Times, the Seattle Times, and more
- Take a class and learn a new skill through LinkedIn Learning through Lynda.com