An Australia-themed program featuring the didgeridoo is coming to several North Central Regional Library branches in August.
Didgeridoo Down Under is a high-energy show than combines music, culture, puppetry, comedy, character building, storytelling, and audience participation designed for all ages. The didgeridoo has been played by aboriginal Australians for at least 1,500 years, and is known for its unique sound.
The free program is coming to the following libraries:
- Chelan: Tuesday, August 13, 6:30 p.m.
- Ephrata: Monday, August 12, 3 p.m.
- Moses Lake: Monday, August 12, 11 a.m.
- Omak: Friday, August 16, 3 p.m.
- Oroville: Wednesday, August 14, 3 p.m.
- Quincy: Tuesday, August 13, 11 a.m.
- Republic: Wednesday, August 14, 11 a.m.
- Tonasket: Thursday, August 15, 11 a.m.
- Twisp: Thursday, August 15, 6 p.m.
- Waterville: Tuesday, August 13, 3 p.m.