Many of our libraries will host holiday craft programs this month!
From Christmas cards and wrapping paper to ugly sweaters and wood projects, there’s bound to be something to pique your interest this month. Here’s a sampling of holiday craft programs at our branches. Check out the full calendar of events for December to see everything that’s going on at your local library.
- Cashmere: Make a holiday ornament with the robotic Egg-bot machine, 3:30 p.m. Dec. 5
- Ephrata: Make your own wrapping paper, all day, Dec. 4; recycled holiday card craft, all day, Dec. 11; make a winter holiday watercolor card, all day, Dec. 18
- Mattawa: Make pop-up holiday cards, 3:30 p.m. Dec. 4
- Moses Lake: Family ornament-making night, 6 p.m. Dec. 3
- Peshastin: Make a wood-slice holiday ornament, 4 p.m. Dec. 4 and 5 p.m. Dec. 13
- Quincy: Make a variety of holiday crafts, 3:30 p.m. Dec. 6; make a last-minute gift or decoration, 1 p.m. Dec. 23
- Cashmere: Make an alcohol ink ornament (teens and adults), 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. Dec. 10
- Entiat: Craft making and ugly sweater contest, 1 p.m. Dec. 23
- Cashmere: Make an alcohol ink ornament, 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. Dec. 10
- Manson: Make an alcohol ink ornament, 5:30 p.m. Dec. 3
- Moses Lake: Make a holiday ornament with the robotic Egg-Bot machine, 2 p.m. Dec. 7
- Quincy: Make holiday crafts, 1 p.m. Dec. 17
- Royal City: Make water color holiday cards, 5 p.m. Dec. 9